FALL/WINTER CANSkate/PreCAN/Parent & Tot/Teen and Adult Skate
Registration is NOW OPEN!
Fall/Winter STARSkate/Competitive Schedule and Registration coming soon!
- FALL: STARSkate/COMP: Aug 30-Dec 18, (no skating Sep 4 and 6, Oct 11, Nov 11, Dec 2)
- WINTER: STARSkate/COMP: Jan 4- Mar 26 (no skating Feb 21, Mar 24)
Fall/Winter PreSTAR/ALTFS Registration coming soon!
Start/End Dates Fall Session
- Sat PreSTAR/ALTFS: Sept 11-Dec 18
- Wed PreSTAR/ALTFS: Sept 1-Dec 15
- PreSTAR Academy/Adult STAR: Tues or Thurs Sept 2-Dec 17 (no skating Sept 30, Nov 11, Dec 2)
- Christmas Gala is being held on December 18
Start/End Dates Winter Session
- Sat PreSTAR/ALTFS: Jan 8- Mar 26
- Wed PreSTAR/ALTFS: Jan 5-Mar 23
- PreSTAR Academy/Adult STAR: Tues or Thurs Jan 4-Mar 22
Summer Skating STARSkate/Competitive/PreSTAR/ALTFS
- Please refer to each week as times and locations will change.
- July 5 – 29, 2021, Location: Kenilworth and Meadows Arena.
We are offering a 10% discount for families that register 3 or more skaters across any programs.
Special Events & Clinics for 2021/2022
PA Clinic: Sept 1, 2021 6:00pm
STAR/COMP/PS/ALTFS Awards: TBA
CANSkate Element Event: Nov 20 and Mar 12
Christmas Gala/Fun Skate for STAR/COMP/PS/ALTFS: Dec 18, 2021
STARSkate/COMP/PS/ALTFS Clinic: Spring 2022
Club Ice Show: Spring 2022
Simulations Sept 30, Nov 2, Dec 2, Feb 3 and 17, Mar 17 and Apr 21
Assessment Days: Dec 2, Mar 24
- Aug 4-8: Wildrose Virtual Event
- Oct 1-3: Edmonton: Competitive Fall Invitational
- Nov 4-7: Edmonton: Sectional Championships
- Dec 3-5: St. Albert: Edmonton Region STARSkate Invitational
- Feb 4-6: Rocky Mountain House: Central Regional STARSkate invitational
- Feb 18-20: Calgary: Combined Winter Invitational
- Mar 18-20: Calgary: STARSkate Championships
- April 22-24: Edmonton: Combined Spring Invitational
- July 29-Aug 1: Wildrose
*Subject to change without notice
Junior: Star 1 and 2 Free Skate
Intermediate: Passed Star 3 and working on Axel
Senior: Passed Star 4+ Free Skate or Pre-Juvenile+
Skaters must have earned their stage 3 CanSkate badge. Approval from the Skating Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) is required before registering.
For skaters 10 and under working on Stage 6 CanSkate or Star 1 STARSkate. Skaters must skate at least 2 days per week. Approval from the Skating Director (email@example.com) is required before registering.