CANSkate, PreCANSkate, Adult/Teen CANSkate
Registration is NOW OPEN!
STARSkate, Competitive Registration is Now OPEN!
- Skating Starts August 30 (please note Aug 31 schedule is different then the remaining Tuesday schedule)
- Please refer to Level for Skating times
PreSTAR, Adult Learn to Figure Skate, Adult STAR Registration is Now OPEN!
Start/End Dates Fall Session
- Sat PreSTAR/Adult LTFS starts Sept 11
- Wed PreSTAR/Adult LTFS starts Sept 1
- Element Event on November 20
- Christmas Gala on December 18
We are offering a 10% discount for families that register 3 or more skaters across any programs.
Special Events & Clinics for 2021/2022
Program Assistant Clinic: Sept 1, 2021 6:00pm
STAR/COMP/PS/ALTFS Awards: September 19, 2021 at 2:00PM
CANSkate & PreSTAR Element Events: Nov 20 and Mar 12
Christmas Gala/Fun Skate for STAR/COMP/PS/ALTFS: Dec 18, 2021
STARSkate/COMP/PS/ALTFS Clinic: Spring 2022
Club Ice Show: Spring 2022
Simulations Sept 30, Nov 2, Nov 30, Feb 3 and 17, Mar 17 and Apr 21
Assessment Days (STAR 5-Gold): Dec 2, Mar 24
- Aug 4-8: Wildrose Virtual Event
- Oct 1-3: Edmonton: Competitive Fall Invitational
- Nov 4-7: Edmonton: Sectional Championships
- Dec 3-5: St. Albert: Edmonton Region STARSkate Invitational
- Feb 4-6: Rocky Mountain House: Central Regional STARSkate invitational
- Feb 18-20: Calgary: Combined Winter Invitational
- Mar 18-20: Calgary: STARSkate Championships
- April 22-24: Edmonton: Combined Spring Invitational
- July 29-Aug 1: Wildrose
*Subject to change without notice
Junior: Star 1 and 2 Free Skate
Intermediate: Passed Star 3 and working on Axel
Senior: Passed Star 4+ Free Skate or Pre-Juvenile+
Skaters must have earned their stage 3 CanSkate badge. Approval from the Skating Director (email@example.com) is required before registering.
For skaters 10 and under working on Stage 6 CanSkate or Star 1 STARSkate. Skaters must skate at least 2 days per week. Approval from the Skating Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) is required before registering.